The COVID-19 pandemic worldwide has given us pause to think about how we can stay healthy and safe while worshipping together. We are taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state and local government agencies and the LWML synodical district to keep everyone safe. Feel free to attend worship services online through our Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All worshippers are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth as they enter the church and throughout the service
- All worshippers will be required to use hand sanitizer as they enter church.
- Communion is voluntary. If worshippers decide to take part, the pastor will wear a mask and gloves and will drop the wafer into the communicant’s cupped hand. Individual cups are placed on a table for the communicant to grab.
Here’s how we’re protecting those worshipping with us:
- Sanitized the entire church before/after worship.
- Removed pew pads, hymnals and Bibles as a precaution.
- Provided a paper bag for individual bulletins after worship.
- Provided a container for offerings to be dropped into after worship.
Please do not attend if:
- You are or have been sick in the past two weeks.
- You are of advanced age and/or have other health conditions that may put you at greater risk for COVID-19.
- You do not feel comfortable.